My research largely involves late 19th and early 20th century (avant-garde) poetics, visual poetry, and new media poetry. I’m always looking for new things to read and new conversations to have. I intend to use this space as a rotating book list for what I’m working through or what is on deck reading. I’m always open to suggestions as well if you want to contact me through the Confession page!
- Calligrammes. Guillaume Apollinaire
- Reading Visual Poetry. Willard Bohn.
- Poèmes à l’autre moi. Pierre Albert-Birot
- Cybertext. Espen J. Aarseth.
- The Visible Word. Johanna Drucker